Isle of Wight Angling Trust Website's Terms and Conditions
Isle of Wight Angling Trust Marine Region (here in after “we, us, our”, Isle of Wight Angling Trust Marine Region, http://www.iowat.co.uk”), requires that anybody submitting content to this website, observe both current UK laws and best practice on the website; to this end we have designed a simple set to rules. You agree, through your use of these services, that you will not use this system to post any form of media or link which is knowingly defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or that would otherwise violate any law/rules of Bembridge Angling Club, the United Kingdom and International Law.
This system does not and cannot review the media posted and is not responsible for the media, we reserve the right to delete any media for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your media, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Isle of Wight Angling Trust Marine Region, and its members with respect to any claim based upon your media or link. We reserve the right to reveal whatever information we know about you in the event of legal action arising from any media posted by you. You must agree to this and the general rules below if you wish to use the system.
General Site and Forum Rules
- Post topics and information in the most appropriate forum category and do not duplicate the same topic into additional forums.
- Please do not post abuse towards other forum members and take special care to avoid making any kind of personal attack upon others; such posts should be reported to the sites Administrator.
- Trolling is not allowed (someone who intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages with the intention of baiting users into an argumentative response).
- Respect the websites moderators, if you feel any have acted out of tone then please contact the websites administrator privately to discuss your concerns.
- Try to make constructive posts and topics.
- Those Representing a business or organisation and registering on the site must immediately identify themselves to this websites administrator as soon as possible. This allows us to identify said individual legitimately to the community with a simple status upgrade.
- The forum does not allow third party advertising from its members, and will not tolerate SPAM (junk/marketing messages). Note that signature links to private (personal) or not-for-profit websites are allowed. Representatives’ are also allowed links to their own services, albeit not excessively.
- It is recommended that people avoid making usernames that use special characters and spaces; these can cause problems with other systems and may be deleted.
- Please avoid posting/uploading large images in the gallery and forum, they may slow loading for others and distort the site. Likewise signature images should also have small file sizes.
- Concerns that regard missing (deleted/vanished) topics should only be raised in private with the websites administrator. Usually such things occur as part of routine maintenance, server problems or because somebody has posted material that breaches our rules.
- Members must only register one username (account) per person, having multiple identities can lead to abuse of the website and is not allowed.
- You agree that “Isle of Wight Angling Trust Marine Region” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any image or topic at any time should we see fit.
- The IP addresses of all post are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent Isle of Wight Angling Trust Marine Region shall not be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised. The only exception would be notification of your Internet Service Provider in the event of a severe breach of the site rules, if deemed required by us.
- We may change the site rules at any time and we’ll do out utmost in informing you. Continued usage of http://www.iowat.co.uk after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.